As personal representative of your estate, the Fowler State Bank Trust Department will carry out the provisions of your Will.
In serving as your estate representative, we will provide the following services:
- Collect, protect, and inventory all assets
- Contact, inform, and answer beneficiaries’ questions
- Settle Claims and pay obligations
- Manage assets until distribution
- Prepare for the transfer or sale of personal and real property
- File the decedent’s final federal and state tax returns and file the Federal Estate and State Inheritance Tax as required
- Report all activities to the Court
- Make final distributions
For more information, please contact the Fowler State Bank Trust Department at 765-884-1200 or 800-439-3951.