We have been committed to providing financial solutions tailored to our local agricultural communities, in Mid-West Indiana, for over 85 years. We understand the financial aspects of farming, and offer the financial tools necessary to run a successful operation. Let us assist you in growing your operation.
Our expertise and individual personal service has helped us to qualify as one of the few lenders in the State of Indiana to be designated a “Preferred Lender,” in the Farm Service Agency (FSA) Guaranteed Loan Program.
Our Agricultural Lending Program features:
- One-to-One Personal Service
- Monthly Cash Flow Statements
- Financial Trend Analysis
- Timely Informational Letters
- Competitive Rates
- Total Debt Restructuring
- FSA Guaranteed Loans
- On-site Farm Visits
- Personalized Equipment Appraisals
- We offer personalized revolving lines of credit to help finance seasonal and cyclical requirements specific to your farming operation.
- With an operating loan, you can take advantage of cash discounts, lock in your input prices by paying ahead, and receive tax benefits by prepaying expenses.
- Also available, with a line of credit, is our “one of a kind” actual cash flow program.* The cash flow program links your line of credit and farm checking account, and will provide an actual monthly accounting of your income and expenses.
- We can assist with new and used equipment purchases, upgrades and expansions.
- We offer competitive interest rates and repayment terms.
Real Estate Loans
- We offer real estate loans for purchasing or refinancing agricultural real estate.
- Our loans include fixed, variable, and adjustable rate mortgages.
- We can also assist new and beginning farmers with the FSA Guaranteed Loan Program, to help clients purchase farm real estate.
- If you are looking to reorganize your operation to help get a fresh start, a consolidation loan may be the answer for your operation.
- We have experienced loan officers who specialize in helping farmers consolidate and reorganize their operations. See one of our Ag Loan Officers today.
For more information, please call one of our Agricultural Lending Team Specialists:
Traci L. Davies, Vice President: (765) 884-1200 or (800) 439-3951
Curt A. Puetz, Vice President and Kentland Branch Manager: (219) 474-5444 or (800) 207-3615