Visa Debit Card*
The Visa Debit Card, also known as a Visa Check Card, is a debit card that works like a check, just better. The Visa Check Card pays for all types of purchases quickly and easily.
No fees when using the card at:
- Point of sale merchants
- Online, or
- Fowler State Bank ATM’s
Fees may apply at ATM’s not owned by Fowler State Bank.
Applications are subject to approval.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
IVR can be accessed by calling (800)567-3451
With the IVR system, debit cardholders will be able to:
- Activate a card
- Select a new PIN
- Change a forgotten PIN
- Change a known PIN
*To report a lost or stolen VISA Debit Card please call 800-554-8969
Healthcare Savings Accounts were developed to manage healthcare expenses without risking healthcare coverage. To qualify the client must have a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
Benefits of an HSA:
- Interest or earnings on assets are tax-free.
- Tax deductions for contributions.
- Distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax-free.
- Contributions may be 100% of the maximum set by IRS guidelines each year.
Fowler State Bank’s HSA package includes:
- Debit Card.
- Unlimited withdrawals for qualified medical expenses.
- Monthly Statements.
- Interest calculated on monthly average balance and paid monthly.
- Year-end tax documents.
- Non-FDIC products (annuities, mutual funds, etc.) as an alternative investment (separate fees).
- $25.00 minimum deposit required.
- Annual Fee - Contact Bank
Mobiliti is a mobile banking app for your smartphone, that allows ease of access to all of your Fowler State Bank accounts.
There are three parts to Mobiliti:
- SMS/Text Messaging - This allows you to send and/or receive text messages requesting balances,
history, Branch/ATM locations, etc.
- Browser Based App - This allows you to check balances, history, make transfers, pay Bill Payments,
find Branch/ATM locations, etc. through the browser on your cell phone.
- TouchBanking App - Provides all of the above capabilities of the Browser Based App through an application
that can be downloaded from the iTunes store and appear as an icon on your cell phone.
*Mobiliti is only available with Edge Runner Checking & Business Plus Checking
Event Manager is a program that works within our Internet Banking product, EZ Access, in which customers can
place alerts on their accounts requesting to be informed of various activities including daily balances,
checks clearing, ACH items clearing, deposits made, etc.
*Event Manager is only available with Edge Runner Checking
ACH is safe, convenient, and confidential.
- ACH Direct Deposit is the electronic transfer of funds from a company or organization into your checking or savings account.
- ACH Direct Debit is the electronic transfer of funds from your account to another company or organization.
- Automatic deposit of payroll, Social Security, government payments, pensions, tax refunds, etc.
- Automatic withdrawals for loan payments, insurance deductions, utility payments, etc.
Safe deposit boxes are only available at 300 E. 5th Street in Fowler, Indiana.
Available sizes and annual rent:
- 3x5 = $20.00
- 5x5 = $25.00
- 3x10 = $35.00
- 4x10 = $40.00
- 5x10 = $60.00
- 10x10 = $125.00
Vault Entrance Hours
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
*Safe Deposit box contents are not insured by FDIC
866-885-1200 for 24 hour access.
Telebanker allows the following:
- Inquiry on checking transactions
- Inquiry on savings transactions
- Inquiry on loan payments
- Limited inquiries on Certificates of Deposit
- Transfer of funds between accounts
All inquires and transfers at no charge.
EZ Access provides our customers with access to their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge. Customers may enjoy the comfort of home while managing their bank accounts online.
- View account balances
- View transaction information
- Transfer funds between checking, savings, and loan accounts.
- Online Bill Pay
*EZ Access is available with Focus, Edge Runner, Business, and Business Plus Checking Accounts
- Night Depository available at all locations
- Lockable Night Deposit bags available to rent with signed agreement
- $25.00 Annual Fee for 1st bag, $10.00 for each additional bag rented
- Bank Night Depository Key available for locked bag usage