Fowler State Bank’s commitment is to provide customers with credit card products backed by top quality service and consistency.
- Visa Classic, Visa Gold, and MasterCard offered
- Worldwide acceptance
- No annual fee
- Fixed rate
Visit www.mycardstatement.com to:
- View account balances
- Verify available credit
- View past and current statements
- View transactions
- Pay your credit card bill, and
- Pay other bills using your credit card
For an application call and talk to a representative at one of our four convenient locations.
*To report a lost or stolen credit card during business hours contact Fowler State Bank. After business hours please call 800-325-3678
The Visa Debit Card, also known as a Visa Check Card, is a debit card that works like a check, just better. The Visa Check Card pays for all types of purchases quickly and easily.
No fees when using the card at:
- Point of sale merchants
- Online, or
- Fowler State Bank ATM’s
Fees may apply at ATM’s not owned by Fowler State Bank.
Applications are subject to approval.
*To report a lost or stolen VISA Debit Card please call 800-554-8969
Healthcare Savings Accounts were developed to manage healthcare expenses without risking healthcare coverage. To qualify the client must have a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
Benefits of an HSA:
- Interest or earnings on assets are tax-free.
- Tax deductions for contributions.
- Distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax-free.
- Contributions may be 100% of the maximum set by IRS guidelines each year.
Fowler State Bank’s HSA package includes:
- Debit Card.
- Unlimited withdrawals for qualified medical expenses.
- Monthly Statements.
- Interest calculated on monthly average balance and paid monthly.
- Year-end tax documents.
- Non-FDIC products (annuities, mutual funds, etc.) as an alternative investment (separate fees).
- $25.00 minimum deposit required.
- Annual Fee - Contact Bank
ACH is safe, convenient, and confidential.
- ACH Direct Deposit is the electronic transfer of funds from a company or organization into your checking or savings account.
- ACH Direct Debit is the electronic transfer of funds from your account to another company or organization.
- Automatic deposit of payroll, Social Security, government payments, pensions, tax refunds, etc.
- Automatic withdrawals for loan payments, insurance deductions, utility payments, etc.
Safe deposit boxes are only available at 300 E. 5th Street in Fowler, Indiana.
Available sizes and annual rent:
- 3x5 = $20.00
- 5x5 = $25.00
- 3x10 = $35.00
- 4x10 = $40.00
- 5x10 = $60.00
- 10x10 = $125.00
Vault Entrance Hours
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
*Safe Deposit box contents are not insured by FDIC
866-885-1200 for 24 hour access.
Telebanker allows the following:
- Inquiry on checking transactions
- Inquiry on savings transactions
- Inquiry on loan payments
- Limited inquiries on Certificates of Deposit
- Transfer of funds between accounts
All inquires and transfers at no charge.
*Automatic enrollment upon account opening.
EZ Access provides our customers with access to their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge. Customers may enjoy the comfort of home while managing their bank accounts online.
- View account balances
- View transaction information
- Transfer funds between checking, savings, and loan accounts.
- Online Bill Pay
*Applicant must qualify
- Night Depository available at all locations
- Lockable Night Deposit bags available to rent with signed agreement
- $25.00 Annual Fee for 1st bag, $10.00 for each additional bag rented
- Bank Night Depository Key available for locked bag usage