We have been committed to providing financial solutions to our local agricultural communities in Mid-West Indiana for over 75 years. Let us assist you in growing your operation.
Our expertise and individual personal service has helped us to qualify as one of the few lenders in the State of Indiana to be designated a “Preferred Lender” in the Farm Service Agency (FSA) Guaranteed Loan Program. This program has an interest assistance benefit for qualified borrowers.
Our Agricultural Lending Program features:
- One-to-One Personal Service
- Competitive Rates
- FSA Guaranteed Loans
- Financial Trend Analysis
- On-site Farm Visits
- Personalized Equipment Appraisals
- Timely Informational Letters
- Total Debt Restructuring
- We can provide revolving lines of credit to help finance your seasonal requirements for your farming operation.
- With this operating loan, you can take advantage of cash discounts, lock in your input prices by paying ahead, and receive tax benefits by prepaying expenses.
- Also available with this line of credit is our “one of a kind” actual cash flow program.* This cash flow program is tied to your line of credit and your farm checking account, and will provide an actual monthly accounting of your income and expenses.
* The cash flow program is provided for a small annual fee.
- We can assist with new and used equipment purchases, upgrades and expansions.
- We offer competitive interest rates and repayment terms.
Real Estate Loans
- We offer real estate loans for the purchase or refinance of agricultural real estate.
- Our loans include fixed, variable, and adjustable rate mortgages.
- We can also assist new and beginning farmers with the FSA Guaranteed Loan Program, to help clients purchase farm real estate.
- If you are looking to reorganize your operation to help get a new and clean start, a consolidation loan may be the answer to your needs.
- We have experienced loan officers who specialize in helping farmers consolidate and reorganize their operations. See one of our Ag Loan Officers today.
For more information, please call one of our Agricultural Lending Team Specialists:
Traci L. Davies, Vice President (765) 884-1200 or (800) 439-3951
Curt A. Puetz, Asst. Vice President (219) 474-5444 or (800) 207-3615